Here is a brief guide on how to draw Morty Smith from Rick and Morty step by step:
- Collect reference images: Gather screenshots or images of Morty from various angles and episodes to maintain consistency in your drawing.
- Start with basic shapes: Deconstruct Morty’s form into simple shapes and lines to build a solid foundation for your sketch.
- Sketch the head: Draw the shape of Morty’s head and then add the facial guidelines.
- Draw the eyes: Sketch out the shapes of his eyes and then color in the pupils.
- Sketch the nose and mouth: Draw out his nose and then sketch in his mouth and chin.
- Sketch the hair: Draw out his hair which is short and messy.